Don't spend your weekend creating invoices for last weeks interior design job.
Get professional interior design invoices created in seconds!
Getting started as an interior designer
How to grow my interior design business?
For early stage interior design businesses that want to grow ensure that you have accomplished two things:
1) You must have a simple lead conversion process. If someone is looking to try what your services, you can’t have a super complex process that they must complete to start using your business, it must be simple! If the process is super long and complex, the person looking to try you will likely leave and go somewhere else.
2) You must always be in the mind of your customer. If you’ve had a customer that has already used your services, you can’t sit back and think this customer will never go somewhere else, NO, you have a ton of other interior design businesses all fighting for that exact same customer. If you are not always in the back of their mind, they will most likely try someone else the next time they need an interior designer.
If you can master these two things within your interior design business, you will be able to obtain more customers and put them in a position where they will stick with you for a long time.
How do I retain more of my interior design business customers?
This could be the most important topics within any type of business. You can spend a fortune on marketing, but if you are not retaining the customers business, that money is going to waste.
As briefly talked about in the first question, you must always be in the mind of your customer, but on top of that you must develop a relationship with them, as well as make it easy for them to continue using your business.
1) You must develop a relationship with your customer. A person is less likely to go somewhere else if they have gotten to know the person they are working with. People like to continue doing the things that they are comfortable with, so if you can make this a comfortable experience for your customer, you have a good chance of keeping their business.
2) You must make it easy for them to continue using your business. If your customer is ready to hire you again to be their interior designer, they should be able to quickly schedule a consultation to get the process rolling. An idea would be, once they use your services the first time, you could text them a link where they can quickly schedule an appointment with you for the next time.
How to improve my interior design business customer satisfaction?
Keeping customer satisfaction high within your interior design business is important for several reasons.
1) If your customer experience is enjoyable they are most likely to recommend you to others.
2) If your customer enjoyed your work they will continue using you.
3) If you sell other products that are separate from the main product, they will most likely purchase additional items from you if they enjoyed your business.
To keep your customers happy you want to begin developing a relationship with them. By doing this, you will create a better bond with them, giving you more insight on what they may be looking for now or in the future. You must also listen to your customer. If they have budget concerns, concerns on how the design may turn out, or anything else you must listen and address each situation.
Alright, tell me more about this deal for interior designers...
This isn't like any other deal you see for a monthly subscription. This deal will last you for as long as you keep the plan. When the price jumps back up to $13.99/mo and you currently own the $9.97/mo deal, you will continue to pay $9.97/mo NOT $13.99/mo. BUT, if you, at any time, downgrade or delete your account when the deal expires, you will not be able to return to the $9.97/mo price.
What are some of the features on the "Business" plan?
Plus 10 More Features!
Plus 11 More Features
Claim your spot on the "business" plan!
* start your 30 day FREE trial!
* no credit card required!