We receive two types of information when you visit our site:
- information automatically collected
- information you choose to provide
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit one of our websites, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through one of our sites, read pages, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make it more useful and design it so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly. For every visitor, we automatically collect and temporarily store the following information:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web;
- Geographical location (e.g. – Google Chrome);
- The domain from which you access the Internet (e.g. – verizon.com for a Verizon account);
- The website address from which you came to our site (e.g. – www.google.com if you came to us by searching on Google);
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there;
- The name and version of your computer's operating system and web browser (e.g. – OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6); and
- The pages that you visited. Information You Choose to Provide We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For example,
- If you send us an email or submit an online form, we automatically receive your email address. You will need to provide this to us if you would like an email response. In that instance, we will receive no other personally identifying information from your email unless you provide it.
- If you submit a form on our website, we will receive only the personal information you include in the form. When you register for the Membership, we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address and credit card information. We collect and process credit card information using third party PCI-compliant service providers. We do not store your credit card information in our system – it is tokenized with a third party. Except for this, we do not collect any sensitive information from you.
Some services on our website use "session cookies." These are small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer that are used to aid you in searching and navigating the site. They are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Note: If you disable cookies in your browser, it may cause problems with searching and displaying information.
When visiting the Websites, your web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other websites you visited or by third-party software installed on your computer. The Websites do not produce pop-up ads, and SCHEDULETALK does not endorse or recommend any of the products or services for which you may view a pop- up ad on your computer screen while visiting our site.
Links to Other Sites
The Websites have links to many other companies, and, in a few cases, to private organizations. You should be aware that:
- References in any referred website to commercial products, services, manufacturers, or companies do not constitute an endorsement by SCHEDULETALK.
- SCHEDULETALK is not responsible for the contents of any pages on any website referred from the Websites.
Social Media Features
Marketing, Advertising and Search Engines
We offer publicly accessible message boards, Facebook groups, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the Websites if you so request, as described in "Opting Out and Unsubscribing" below.
All ScheduleTalk affiliate information, including information related to Certified Advisors, is confidential. This information is collected for the purposes of determining affiliate related activity levels and complying with the federal tax code.
SCHEDULETALK will not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personally identifiable information
about our members or visitors unless we are required by law to do so or the information is
required for law enforcement purposes.
We may use information provided by you in the following situations:
- To respond to a comment, question or request made by you, in which case various SCHEDULETALK employees or representatives may need to see the information you provide in order to provide a suitable response to you.
- If enough questions or comments come in that are the same, your question (but not your name) may be added to our Questions and Answers section. We use this information to help us improve our site.
From time to time, we will send special offers and promotional notices via mail or email to our Members and to prospects that have expressed interest and have requested such information. At any time, you may "opt-out" of such offers and notifications by following the opt-out link on the specific offer received, or by contacting us at 972-728- 4040, or by writing us at 1201 Richardson Dr., Ste. 200, Richardson, TX 75080.
We may also identify you, by name and logo only, as a ScheduleTalk customer on ScheduleTalk’s website and on other promotional materials. If you do not wish for your name and logo to be a part of these marketing efforts, you must notify us in writing and allow SCHEDULETALK up to thirty days to remove this information.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
SCHEDULETALK takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
SCHEDULETALK uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser. Also, Email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive, or if it includes personal information such as your social security number, you should send it by postal mail instead.
SCHEDULETALK uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run ScheduleTalk. SCHEDULETALK owns the rights to all code, databases and all rights to the ScheduleTalk application. However, you own and retain all rights to your data stored within the ScheduleTalk system.